Early in the project cycle, Hatch Commissioning coordinates activities with the owner, engineering, procurement and construction to organize the activity sequencing for a quick start-up.
Hatch Commissioning ensures quality people on site to handle all pre-operational testing and commissioning phases. Our purpose is to inspect and test plant components, ensuring facilities are in accordance with the project design. Thorough testing of plant systems with product are conducted to ensure design performance is met. Our commissioning services support the ramp-up of the plant throughput to the design level.
Principal activities for a successful plant commissioning:
- Prepare commissioning manual
- Complete equipment list
- Complete P&IDs
- Scope P&IDs (identify commissionable systems)
- Develop commissioning schedule
- Agree on construction schedule
- Develop commissioning plan
- Staff for commissioning
- Construction handover, inspections and documentation
- Commissioning tests
- Commissioning handover, inspection and documentation
- Trials and ramp up (commissioning assist operations)
As the final step in project execution, we understand the importance to complete the work quickly and as such we work diligently with detailed planning to provide our clients a rapid ramp up.