The Hatch Construction Management practice maintains an integrated management and communication network that supports business unit objectives by developing and implementing strategies, optimizing people resources, championing technology tools and bringing consistency across operations while assuring a high level of certainty for safety, performance, quality, cost and schedule. Hatch Construction Management maintains an effective ability to plan, execute and complete projects by applying well-developed systems and programs driven by a philosophy of early construction involvement with a focus on facility startup.
- Working together safely so there is “no harm” to people
- Alignment with project goals and client’s team
- Projects are execution driven
- An experienced leadership team
- Full capabilities in all elements of construction management
- Ability to do construction management globally
- Front-end loading to minimize uncertainties
- Early implementation of construct-ability program
- Modularization and pre-assembly program
- Construction work packages
- Workface planning management program
- Effective integration of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Site progress assessment
- Contracting strategy to maximize local participation
- Materials management control and coordination
- Effective handover and commissioning planning and execution readiness for operation
This project had a classified injury frequency rate of 2.8, which was recognized by BHPB to be the best safety outcome for a major metallurgical project in BHP’s history More
is a priority on all Hatch projects.
See technical articles
for our Construction Management services.
on our Construction Management services.