Our Maintenance Team is part of the Hatch Strategic Asset Management Support (SAMS) team and focuses on three main aspects:
- Systems and Methods
These services are offered to overcome a client’s specific challenges or are combined in a tailored approach to meet our client’s strategic objectives.
Our Maintenance Practitioners have comprehensive experience in the operational environment and can assist Asset managers in both short-term and long-term planning functions:
- Maintenance evaluations and compliance auditing
- Work planning & scheduling
- Shutdown planning
- R & M Budget prioritization
- Spares assessment and rationalization
Our Maintenance Strategists have both the experience and tools to develop a comprehensive asset strategy which aligns with our client’s business objectives.
- Plant Index / Functional Location / Technical Object Structure development
- Development of new or review of existing maintenance strategies for alignment with client budgets and needs
- Bills of Materials (BOM) and cataloguing
- Spares management
- Condition monitoring plan development
Our Reliability Engineering Professionals follow analytical processes to investigate plant and equipment reliability performance for greenfield and brownfield sites. This support assists clients to meet reliability and availability compliance requirements.
- FMEA, FMECA or Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) for new plant
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Reliability Modelling
Our Technical Writers have experience in the operational environment and are proficient in the development of clear and concise technical procedures, written with the end-user in mind:
- Work procedures
- Inspection, repair and overhaul procedures
- Isolation procedures