Hatch manages capital programs and process-area construction projects for major industrial facilities around the world.
- Highly successful record in managing time-critical shutdowns on major plants
- Hatch design and management delivers reliable and efficient plants while reducing capital costs
- Hatch has first-hand knowledge of the cultures and business conditions gained from projects undertaken in Brazil, Canada, Chile, South Africa, Australia, the US
- Shifting to focusing on recordable incidents and others with potentially high risk - a world-class standard. Hazards are rigorously identified and eliminated
- Substantial costs savings are achieved through an integrated design-and-construct approach. Where beneficial, modularization, sub-assembly, and pre-delivery start-ups are tailored to each project
- Hatch uses an integrated model for all aspects of the project delivery process
- The data to compile the model are "real" and industry sourced
- We generally employ two Work Breakdown Structures (WBS): process and procurement
- The WBS is further divided into process areas, sub-areas and modules, which greatly simplifies scope definition, estimating, schedule development and cost estimating
The UGS 375-KTPA Plant Expansion Project was delivered three
months ahead of the project schedule, $15 million under budget, and with no lost-time incidents in 525,000 hours
See more Project Management projects
Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal 7X Project, 2010
See all awards
is a priority on all Hatch projects.