Hatch’s Investment & Business Planning practice develops and reviews a wide variety of investment opportunities in the metals & mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors. We work on behalf of investment banks, commercial banks, equity funds, bondholders, attorneys, and operating companies, providing thorough financial, operational, technological, environmental, market and commercial assessments.
Our strength lies in our ability to marry both business and technological assessments, based on our deep experience in a variety of industry sectors.
- Due diligence reviews
- Conceptual, prefeasibility and full feasibility studies
- Distressed asset assignments
- Asset appraisals and business valuations
- Business-plan reviews
- Merger & acquisition assistance
- Asset and business sale assistance
- Financing proposals
- Long-term viability analyses
- Business and project risk assessments
- Capital project monitoring
- Asset and technology evaluations